I love a good moan.
There are lots of posts out there on the things that make us happy and I love reading them, don't get me wrong there are lots that make me happy too but there are lots of things that p*** me off no end also. So I thought I would share them with you, its good to embrace the shit things in life too, sometimes.
Please do add any of your own in the comment box below. Lets all whine together.
1) Predictive texts, I constantly send my partner texts along the lines 'Ducking kids' not helpful when I'm on a rant.
2) Dog poo, this gets my back up! If you cant clean up after your own dog don't have one! Simple. If my child went where ever he felt like it I would have to clean it up so why shouldn't you! Shit on your prams wheels is the most annoying thing ever or worst still your toddlers shoes.
3) Low battery, I'm aware this is probably quite a popular one. But its 2015 for god frigging sake.
4) People who park in mother and baby parking spaces, when they have no children!! why do this?!
I'm sure they do it on purpose just to wind up us already wound up mothers.
5) Smoking in public places, I used to smoke but I didn't inflict it on other people. As for smoking in car's with children this makes me so angry!
6) Sauce sachets in restaurants! I'm a lover of tomato sauce, I use quite allot of it and those stupid piddly little sachets are useless! They can not be in anyway cost effective (as I use 10 +) and are defiantly not customer friendly! Stop being tight and have bottles available for us sauce lovers.
7) Grumpy cashiers, at least pretend like you want to be there! It could be worse, you could of just attempted food shopping with a hyperactive one year old who wants to be out of the trolley at what ever cost!!
8) Shit time keeping, When people say they will be there in 5 minutes and turn up and hour later, like I got all the time In the world!!!
9) Bad manners, there is no excuse for bad manners in my opinion, please and thank you go along way.
10) Cash machines. They used to let you have £5 notes which was brilliant when you just need a loaf of bread, now you can only take out £10, so you spend the lot on going in a shop just for a loaf of bread!
11) Football tweets, don't get me wrong I love footie and I love twitter but I don't appreciate my whole feed being rammed full of football tweets every time a match is on, watch the bloody match instead of commentating!!
12) Primark. My favourite shop of all time - I love but hate shopping there. It's like a jumble sale with clothes thrown everywhere and the size on the hanger is never the size of the item and you only realise when you get all the way home! Queuing is a battle of the biggest baskets, with pushing and shoving. And why so warm, why is there a need to have the heaters on so bloody hot, I always come out of there a big sweaty, stressed mess!!
13) People without children, not all but some. Who are immaculately dressed, with no added sick stains, who have time to straighten their hair and apply make up. Who can go out without having to preform a military operation in order to leave the house and who look like they have had sleep and are re-freshed.
14) Mothers who's babies sleep and have always slept, all night. SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!!! SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to know.
I'm forcing myself to stop now I could probably moan all day, maybe I should do moan of the week each week, with my round-up of my latest moan's.
Its good to moan.
Linking up to: