My views on all that is in the news this week.
I would love to do this every week. I will try my best to be pro-active and gossip more.
* Dermot O'leary is leaving xfactor after 8 years :( there goes the only eye-candy! If they replace him with that Stephen Mulhern I cry and in protest I won't watch it ever agin (maybe!)
* Russell Brand is clean off the planet, apparently he is highly intelligent, he is like a massive whirl wind and I found it hard to keep up with him on Jonathan Ross. I admit I found some of the things he said funny, like his hints to Jonathan about their misdemeanour's on radio 2, but I think he is a complete loon. My brother also has ADHD but he isn't so psychotic.
* Zayn leave 1D I'm board of hearing about this now. the band will go on regardless as i don't think his leaving will make a massive impact. I do think he will be a solo artist, or at least give it a go, and best of luck to him. I think it takes a big character, like Robbie Williams to make it after being in such a big band. i read that over 200 people asked for compassionate leave because of his departure, this is insane, get a grip and get your shit together people!!!!!!!!
* Michelle Keegan announced she wants Ed Sheeran to sing at her wedding (but he is on tour in America so it's not likely) well wouldn't we all?! Apparently it's not enough that shes marrying Mark bloody Wright!
* On a lighter note, Michelle Keegan was amazing in Ordinary lies, such a thrilling episode about drug smuggling, I was gripped from start to finish, which is unheard of for me lately.
Thats about all my goss for the week.
Please share your thoughts on any of the above I love a good gossip x