Friday 15 May 2015

#LittleLoves

butwhymummywhy
 
 
Week commencing: 11th May
 
 
This week has  flown by so quick I haven't had chance to stop and
catch my breath! Before I know it we will be in June.


 Read:
 
 
I shamefully gave up on my book from last weeks #LittleLoves
'The One you really want' as I just couldn't get into it. I came across Dark Places by Gillian Flynn and being as impatient as I am, I had to start reading it immediately.  I enjoyed Gillian Flynn's Gone Girl so I was intrigued by this one. I'm three chapters in and I have to admit its a bit dark.
 
Watched:
 
 
I was late watching this because I have the worst memory, I was eagerly awaiting it after seeing it advertised weeks beforehand but then it slipped by mind. Thank goodness for BBC iplayer!! It was extremely
well written and Sheridan Smith was amazing throughout.
I also wrote a post on it: The C Word
 
 
Wore:

 
                       


These bright little odd looking things are pretty fricking awesome, I brought them from Primark for £2.99 they come in a pack of 3. I hate wearing socks with trainers but cant bare to go bare footed - gross! so this is my alterative when I'm working out. they are breathable and totally hidden by your trainers!
 
Heard:
 

 


I seen this doing the rounds on Facebook so had to take a look, especially as Ed Sheeran is involved. my first thought was, Jamie Oliver and rapping isn't a good idea, stick to your day job (also said my Professor Green in video) BUT its actually quite good and there's a few famous faces in it. after reading more about it on the website link here -  Food revolution website and petition its all for a very good cause and I'm all for more education on food in schools so I happily signed and shared.
Made:

 

I made memories with these two little monkeys again this week.
 I love spending time with my niece and my boy loves having his
cousin to play but they are a right handful together.
1 is trouble but 2 is chaos.
(Age 1 and 2) 
 
 
and lastly:

 
                         

 

The weather here has been pretty crappy and well it gets you down doesn't it? and with the sleep deprivation I've felt a bit meh! So I seen this quote and its got motivated me to think about the good in everyday.
I for one dwell on the bad far to much.


Linked up to:
 
Twinkly Tuesday Linky

10 comments:

  1. I love the #littleloves linky. Enjoyed reading your post. My favourite was your Made - made some memories. Was a wonderful thought. #weekendbloghop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by :) I struggle with the MADE category as I'm the worlds work cook!

      Delete
  2. It looks like a great week. I am impressed that you find time to read books. Good going Mama! #weekendbloghop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish there were more hours in the day, I have such a long list of books yet to read. Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  3. Loving your bright trainer socks. I'm unsure about the whole Jamie Oliver thing, I think it's a great idea, and yes education is needed, but it makes me so sad that the statistics that they're talking about, are children under the age of 5. All these little ones clinically obese before they even start school. Of course we need to think of the generations to come, but my heart goes out to this generation and I think the parents need better educating, maybe they should do compulsory food classes antenatally??? I don't know xxx anyway, I enjoyed reading your #littleloves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm planning to download The C Word to watch on our hols next week I love Sheridan Smith, such a fab actress. Looks like you had a great week, I've just bought Gone Girl, need to start it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those trainer socks - I'm defo going to pop to primark and get some. I seem to have lost all of mine!
    That quote and the end is so good, a great reminder.
    Enjoy your week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Need those socks! What a way to brighten up your day. (Especially in this weather!) ooh, I've been putting off watching The C Word. I'm worried it'll make me too sad and I just don't have the time to fall into a pit of despair x #TwinklyTuesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaah I loved The C Word. It was only after I'd watched it that I found out I'd been freelancing at the place that Lisa worked! Amazing to hear all my old work colleagues talking about her. She was such an amazing and inspiring woman. Thanks so much for linking up with #TwinklyTuesday x

    Caro | www.thetwinklediaries.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always really annoyed with myself when I can't get through a book but sometimes it's just impossible. I did enjoy Gone Girl (although I found the characters wholly irritating!) so I might have to check out this one! I also really want to see The C Word. Wonder if it's still on iplayer! Thanks so much for linking up with #TwinklyTuesday

    ReplyDelete