What Fridays are all about....
* The Friday feeling, which is more out of habit from my younger days but I still roll with it.
* Last working day of the week, this can be seen as a good or a bad thing depending on whether you like work or your children.
* Early finish in work, if I'm lucky just because its traditional.
* Pizza night, which basically involves very little cooking.
* Gogglebox, I actually love watching people watching TV! Such a brilliant concept.
* No early night, with no regard for the early swimming lesson that takes place on Saturdays, Fridays are all about the rebel.
* The Nixtape on radio 1, which in no way compares to the Golden hour with Chis Moyles, ahh those were the days.
* #TheList linky - for obvious reasons this is one of my fav's! hosted by You baby me mummy and Mums days. If all else fails during the week I make sure I link up with this one, I then feel I've at least accomplished something.
* Dry shampoo day, this is probably just me but hey ho. For me Saturdays are hair wash days so Fridays are touching on border line grease, yuck I know! But us parents have to schedule these things in and sometimes the hair doesn't cooperate with this schedule.
* I always post a relatable photo on my Facebook page these usually involve very important quotes or pictures, as seen below, to share my Friday feeing.
* I used to always have a tan on a Friday as my tanning day would be a Thursday, ready for the weekend. Unfortunately this habit died along with my social life after baby no2. But I want to get back into this habit now the sun's out and the legs. Fridays are all about smelling like biscuits.
* Tots100 #Willynilly, who re-tweet you and your post, this week I was a day early and extremely keen. Opps!
This pretty much sums up my Friday.
I'm off to enjoy, hope you all do the same
Linked up to: