Tuesday, 14 April 2015
A big thank you to Dot makes 4 for my nomination :)
1. How did you come up with your blog name?
This was easy for me as I have two kinds of children, a boy and a girl / a devil and a angel. But I love them equally.
2. What have you learned from writing your blog?
That its ok to not be perfect all of the time
3. What made you start writing?
The need to get everything out of my head and connect with grown up's.
4. What is your favourite word?
This one I struggled with most, I don't really have 'words' that I say allot of so I didn't know how to answer. But my favourite welsh word is Cwtch, meaning cuddle.
5. What is the best place you've visited?
Egypt its a complete culture shock.
6. What are you most passionate about?
This is a hard one to answer, but obviously my children.
7. Do you ever get writer's block?
All the time, I blame the lack of sleep
8. What is your favourite book?
I have so many but this one always stands out probably because of the shock factor -The room by Emma Donoghue.
9. What is the best meal you've ever eaten?
Fish and chips after my pre-op for my section, it was like the last meal before (even though it was planned for 2 days after)
10. What is your favourite thing to blog about?
My life / my drama's
11. What is your favourite season?
1. what makes you tick?
2. what are you most proud of?
3. what advice would you give to a newbie blogger?
4. Early mornings or late nights?
5. If your feeling down what cheers you up?
6. Marmite lover or hater?
7. What is your perfect take-away?
8. Nights in or nights out out?
9. what is your favourite song of all time?
10. Public displays of affection for or against?
11. What would you tell your teenage self?
I now nominate:
The Unmumsy Mum
Potty mouthed mummy
Odd socks and Lollipops
The honest mother
Linked up to: