Tuesday 19 May 2015

My reasons for blogging





About me....
My problem is I over think, I over analyse and I dwell on things far too much. These said things then play on my mind and cause me no end of grief! I find it good to get my thoughts out of my head so I can then work them out logically and effectively.

I'm very opinionated which isn't always appreciated by some. I am sensitive soul and far too honest, which makes me vulnerable at times. I am a first class worrier which often results in me not being able to see things clearly or in perspective.
The reason I blog.. 
Truthfully, I don't do it for my kids, it's not just a hobby to fill in the boredom of every day life or to earn money. 

I do it because I love to write. I have this big ambition that someday my writing will be appreciated and recognised. I would love to be proud of something I created.

My blog enables me to get all my thoughts out in one place, to have a voice and an opinion. To share my drama's, misfortunes and experiences with others. 
It's my way of taking all that crap that's bugging the hell out of me and constantly going around in my head, and sorting it out. 

In the real world I am a very private person, I hide my emotions and I'm quite closed off. For example my longest serving friend of 20 years isn't aware I take anti depressants and she probably never will. This is my decision, this isn't a reflection on her but me. I'm not ashamed of it I just choose to not talk about it or make it an issue. Because of this I can feel isolated and lonely with my thoughts. I often need a way of venting and off loading, so that's how the blog started. 

My Blog.....
I'm not a fan of people who hate on others or their blogs. I won't stand for people who put other people down or make a them feel their opinions and views aren't valued. If you don't like or agree with what someone is saying then that's fine that is your given right. we're all different but we are also all equal. 

I strongly welcome comments, discussions and opinions on my posts. I want others to express their views and give me feedback. If people disagree with me I'm more than happy for them to say so, I enjoy a good healthy debate. I'm also grateful for any constructive criticism from any readers as this is how we learn and develop. I take on board all comments and try to learn from them.

Linked up to:



Mama and MoreModern Dad Pages
 
Brilliant blog posts on HonestMum.com

12 comments:

  1. Fab post! I write my blog for similar reasons - I enjoy writing and its a good outlet too! #allaboutyou
    Debbie
    www.myrandommusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defiantly a good outlet. Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  2. Great post. Having a voice and sharing views that you may not have done otherwise is such a great thing. Hope you continue to enjoy the journey :) #wineandboobs

    Our Seaside Baby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope I always enjoy it too, it's very addictive, thank you for dropping by :)

      Delete
  3. I love this post. A lot of people say they started their blog as a way of documenting their children's lives, and that's great, but I didn't - much like you. My blog is for me, yes it may contain stuff about my boys but it's really just for me. My writing, my creation. I totally agree that everyone has their own opinions but there's no need for hating on others.

    #AllAboutYou

    Morgan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad I'm not the only one :)

      Delete
  4. I feel the same way. It's a huge relief to get your thoughts written down and to hear other people's comments on them. I often time feel relieved that others feel the same way. I've been lucky to have very supportive comments so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When other people can relate to you and your blog it's defiantly makes you feel better about things :) it's a huge boost to get supportive and positive comments. Thanks for dropping by x

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness. Your first two paras about you. How can I say this? You just described me! Down. To. A. T.

    Let's hope our blogging paths meet one day. We can obsess over wine and overthink everything together. It's better to worry yourself to death in good company, I find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This sounds like such a great prospect :) wine and over thinking a great mix. Thank you for dropping by x

      Delete
  6. Great post and I am so glad that you get so much from blogging x

    ReplyDelete