With regards to Kate's much talked about appearance, my opinion is, she's not human for looking so naturally amazing 10hrs after giving birth!! I was a walking disaster for 2 weeks afterwards. I was defiantly not fit for society or public viewing! To any mums-to-be out there please don't expect to look 'Kate fresh' afterwards it's unrealistic and unachievable. So embrace the disaster it's our right of passage as women.
Here's my reasons for why I could never be a princess:
1) I swear, allot! Even without meaning to, which would be just great for live television!
2) My favourite thing to do is to have a jolly good ole moan and rant. Think this would probably be frowned upon, because ya know, the less fortunate an all.
3) I love shopping in Primark, I love a bargain! I don't think the Royals shop in Primarni or care for bargains or £2.50 bra's!!!
4) I'm not a fan of public appearances, big social events or all-eyes-on me situations. No not for me at all. Maybe I could be the first recluse princess?!
5) I share everything on facebook! A princess is required to be private and reserved.
6) I drink pints of cider, simply because halfs are double waiting time at the bar! I've never understood the problem with females and pints anyway?! I couldn't see a princess with a pint in hand though.
7) some days I'm miserable, just because. You know the days when you hate on life and everyone for no reason. I couldn't fake a smile and be all pleasant on these days! Especially if I didn't like the person, I'm very transparent and a little rebellious, now that just wouldn't do for a princess!
8) Some days I don't have the energy / can't be arsed to, wash my hair so it goes up into a bun or put make-up on or wear clothes (I wear PJ's don't worry I'm not a nudist -now that would be frowned upon) and some times I even do the school run like this *Shock horror* can you imagine the head lines!
9) I'm not at all photogenic and no amount of Photoshop could fix this.
10) For me there's nothing like a naughty McDs, I don't think the princess will ever visit McDs, let along eat a double cheese burger? This actually makes me feel quite sad for her.
The royals are very privileged and I'm sure there are lots of perks. But being a princess just isn't for me.
Linked up to: