*All babies are different
* Sleep isn't an option
* Its not as easy to lose the baby weight the second time round, you have to actually try hard.
* You can't physically split yourself in two.
* Ready made baby food doesn't actually harm your child!
* Asking for help doesn't make you less of a mum (please just take one?!)
* Sibling rivalry is inevitable and unless you have two of everything, then they are going to want what the other has!
* I love Mr Tumbles (television also doesn't harm your child)
* straightening my hair is a luxury
* Its impossible to keep two happy, at the same time, all the time! They must learn to take turns.
* You don't get as excited about 'buy one get one free' threats anymore
* 'Me time' is something you had pre kids.
* You don't interact with your partner at all, besides 'rock/paper/scissors' who's turn is it to get up!
* Nobody volunteers to babysit two, all-night.
* just because you have done it all before, doesn't mean you'll remember how to do it again, you've had a baby since then.
* Bumps and tumbles aren't the end of the world and don't result in 5 phone calls, 2 Facebook posts and a trip to A&E
* parents of more than one child aren't anti social they are just in a constant state of sleep.
* Your social life is playgroups and singing head, shoulders knees and toes and eating slices of banana
* not knowing what is going on in Eastenders is the norm.
* You'll never see the bottom of your washing basket again and what is an iron again?! (Now you have two children its perfectly acceptable not to use the iron)
* You can't eat anything without sharing it into 3's.
* You won't ever pee, brush your teeth or shower alone, or for longer then 2minutes
* I used to love them things they call books.
* getting the playdoh out is as spontaneous as it gets.